Saturday 22 February 2014

Downloads

Welcome To The Sonic Field Download Page

News:

I have not kept up with this page at all. However, a quite check at github will show that Sonic Field has been coming along. The biggest piece of recent news is the new memory manager.  Now out of memory errors a thing of the past.

Check out this blog and github commit comments for news.

Blessed Be The Cheese Makers

License:

Sonic Field is licensed under AGPL3. The bundled Jython jar is licensed under its own license - seee www.jython.org

Those found abusing the license terms will be banished to Castle Anthrax (which might not be such a bad thing)

No - seriously - do not mess with copy right. If you are interested in other licensing terms for any of my code - just ask and we will see what we can do.

Releases And Downloads:

  • Latest development version tree is on GitHub. This is generally working as I do not push broken builds!
    http://github.com/nerds-central/SonicFieldRepo
  • In the past I also had snapshots for downloads, I have given up supporting this as checking out the github version should be very simple. If you as not a github user and would like to get your hands on the latest version - just drop me a comment and I'll sort something.

And never forget that he is not the messiah, he is a very naughty boy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment